Terms and Conditions
- You may use the Service only if you can form a binding contract with GeoITHub , and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. You must provide us accurate information, including your real name, when you create your account on GeoITHub.
- All rights, title, and interest in and to the Service (excluding Content provided by users) are and will remain the exclusive property of GeoITHub and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Govt. of India and foreign countries. Except as expressly provided herein, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the GeoITHub name or any of the GeoITHub trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding the Service is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
- We may, without prior notice, change the Service; stop providing the Service or features of the Service, to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. GeoITHub will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this instruction.
- “Content” means any information, text, graphics, or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Service.You retain ownership of all Content you submit, post, display, or otherwise make available on the Service.
- Your Content will be viewable by other users of the Service and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others.
- By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Service, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed).
- You are responsible for your use of the Service, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and third party partners. You understand that your Content may be republished and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. GeoITHub will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by GeoITHub in accordance with these Terms.
- All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information.
- The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
- You agree that this license includes the right for other users of the Service to modify your Content, and for GeoITHub to make your Content available to others for the publication, distribution, syndication, or broadcast of such Content on other media and services, subject to our terms and conditions for such Content use. Such additional uses by GeoITHub or others may be made with no compensation paid to you with respect to the Content that you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service.
- We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Service and to terminate users or reclaim usernames. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information if we believed in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to
a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (for example, subpoenas or warrants),
b) enforce or administer our agreements with users (such as these Terms), including investigation of potential violations hereof,
c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, and
d) protect the rights, property or safety of GeoITHub, its users and the public.
- GeoITHub gives you a worldwide, royalty-free, revocable, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to re-post any of the Content on GeoITHub anywhere on the rest of the web provided that the Content was added to the Service after May 12, 2016, and provided that the user who created the content has not explicitly marked the content as not for reproduction, and provided that you:
(a) do not modify the Content;
(b) attribute GeoITHub by name in readable text and with a human and machine-followable link (an HTML <a> anchor tag) linking back to the page displaying the original source of the content on http://geoithub.com on every page that contains GeoITHub content;
(c) upon request, either by GeoITHub or a user, remove the user’s name from Content which the user has subsequently made anonymous;
(d) upon request, either by GeoITHub or by a user who contributed to the Content, make a reasonable effort to update a particular piece of Content to the latest version on http://geoithub.com; and
(e) upon request, either by GeoITHub or by a user who contributed to the Content, make a reasonable attempt to delete Content that has been deleted or marked as not for reproduction on http://geoithub.com.
- The Service may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Service, queries made through the Service, or other information. The types and extent of advertising by GeoITHub on the Service are subject to change. In consideration for GeoITHub granting you access to and use of the Service, you agree that GeoITHub and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Service or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Service whether submitted by you or others.
- The Service may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for:
a) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources, and
b) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by GeoITHub of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
- We are not responsible for any of the information which is posted on the Blogs/Forum. We are not the author or publisher of any such information.
- Any opinions expressed are the opinions of the users of the Blogs/Forum, and do not represent any advice or opinions of GeoITHub. Any recommendation or other information within the Forum is followed by you at your own risk and we do not warrant the accuracy of the information posted on it in any respect. GeoITHub is not responsible for and gives no endorsement of such material.
- You may use the Blogs/Forum only to post comments, messages and material that are proper and appropriate to it and without limiting the generality of the foregoing you shall not do any of the following:
a) post messages, send private messages (which are not moderated by us but must still comply with these Forum Terms) or post links to other sites that:
i) may be considered likely to provoke, offend, threaten, defame, stalk or harass others;
ii) contain libelous, abusive, racist, sexist, homophobic, ageist, sexually explicit, obscene or otherwise vulgar or in bad taste material;
iii) bully another user by deliberate, repeated and hostile behavior intended to undermine, humiliate or belittle;
iv) advertise or offer to sell products or services for profit or solicit other users for commercial purposes;
v) conduct or forward surveys or contests;
vi) solicit other users for fundraising purposes for any organisation other than for GeoITHub;
vii) ask for volunteers for professional research studies without the prior written consent of GeoITHub;
viii) impersonate any person or entity or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy or intellectual property rights where applicable) of others; or
ix) break the law or encourage unlawful activity.
b) post on the Forum, or send through the private messaging service, spam, junk mail, chain letters, money making or pyramid schemes
c) carry out a Denial of Service Attack;
d) start a Flame War or deliberately post false or controversial messages solely to annoy or offend or gain attention (otherwise known as Trolling);
e) use multiple accounts simultaneously or impersonate another person or allow other people to post on the Forum using your account;
f) upload files or post anything containing malicious code, viruses, corrupted files or other similar harmful programs or material that may damage the operation of the GeoITHub’s or any other party’s computer;
g) You acknowledge that this Forum is not a place for crisis support. People seeking support in a crisis should contact emergency services. Posts explicitly discussing self-harm or suicide will be removed as soon as they come to the attention of GeoITHub.
- GeoITHub reserves the right to remove any message at its sole discretion for any reason whatsoever. This reservation of right to delete messages does not mean that GeoITHub assumes any responsibility for the information contained on the Forum nor for content in messages exchanged between users through private messaging. No failure to remove particular material constitutes an endorsement or acceptance of it by us.
- Additionally, by uploading content to the site, you warrant, represent and agree that you have the right to grant GeoITHub the license described above. You also represent, warrant and agree that you have not and will not contribute any Content that
a) infringes, violates or otherwise interferes with any copyright or trademark of another party,
b) reveals any trade secret, unless the trade secret belongs to you or you have the owner’s permission to disclose it,
c) infringes any intellectual property right of another or the privacy or publicity rights of another,
d) is libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party,
e) creates an impression that you know is incorrect, misleading, or deceptive, including by impersonating others or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity;
f) contains other people’s private or personal information without their express authorization and permission.
g) contains or links to a virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb or other computer programming routine or engine that is intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
GeoITHub reserves the right in its discretion to remove any Content from the Site, suspend or terminate your account at any time, or pursue any other remedy or relief available under equity or law.
These Terms are the entire and exclusive agreement between GeoITHub and you regarding the Service (excluding any services for which you have a separate agreement with GeoITHub that is explicitly in addition or in place of these Terms), and these Terms supersede and replace any prior agreements between GeoITHub and you regarding the Service.
The failure of GeoITHub to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
All matter related to any dispute/copy-right shall be governed by the laws of India and applicable court of law will High Court of Delhi only.