GeoITAnalytics is a platform which helps the user in connecting the information from two diverse data source : GIS and IT System. Conventionally GIS and IT Applications goes parallel and for end user it’s a task to connect both and get the desired output in one single user interface. GeoITAnalytics helps user in analyzing the information in Location Context so one can also call it a “Location Analytics Platform”. GeoITAnalytics is independent on any “Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS)” products.
Key Features of GeoITAnalytics:
- BI Reporting – Intuitive & interactive Charts, Graphs
- Dynamic Data Filtering and Fast data visualization
- Database Agnostic – CSV, XLSX, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, ODBC Data Sources.
- Integration to GIS server –Geoserver, Any OGC Complied GIS Server (WMS, WMTS, WFS)
- Real-time data visualisation –from GPS, Mobile Device, IOT Sensors and SCADA system.
- Rapid Deployment: Deployment to go-live within few days.
- Complimentary to Existing GIS and BI Landscape
GeoITAnalytics has been positioned successfully in some of the verticals like : Incident Reporting (Crime Analytics), Education (Reporting of KPI for State under Sarva Siksha Abhiyan), Town and Country Planning Departments (TCPO), Water Resource (Monitoring of various KPI of schemes), Monitoring of Mission Mode Projects (MMP’s), Research and Development ( Publishing of results and dissemination of information) etc..
For more information or any query one can visit to www.geoitanalytics.com or also write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org